We are currently accepting applications for the 2nd Semester of the 2016-2017 school year until November 15, 2016.
IMPORTANT: This is an application, not an enrollment form. If you are wishing to enroll an already accepted student or re-enroll a current student, click here. Continue reading if you are applying for a student who does not currently attend Providence.
Note: If you are applying for an international I-20 student, click here.
All other applicants, proceed:
Please read the following information prior to entering the application. The application fee of $90 is non-refundable.
Before you Apply…
Thank you for your interest in Providence Christian Academy!
Before you begin the application process, we want to be sure you have all the information necessary to determine if our school is the best match for your family.
The guidelines below will help you make that determination. Please review them carefully before proceeding with the application process.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Department by calling 770-279-7200 (ext. 3953) or emailing email@example.com.
It is also helpful to remember that the application process will move much more quickly if it is completed before April 1st. After this day, the process could take longer because of an increase in the volume of applications and delays in receiving necessary documents from outside sources. No matter when you apply, the admissions staff will work diligently to get you through the process as quickly as possible.
To accomplish the mission of Providence Christian Academy, it is required that at least one legal parent/guardian living with the applicant have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and is actively involved in a local, Christian body of believers. Written statements of faith and pastoral references are required as part of the admissions process.
- Applicants must have an A/B average and be able to meet the rigor of a college-preparatory curriculum.
- Applicants for Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before August 31.
- Applicants must not have a history of school discipline.
- Tuition grants are available to families with documented financial need, subject to the availability of grant funds. Application for the grant is made online to an outside assessment agency following your application for enrollment to the school. Not all families who apply for tuition grants will receive one. Families who qualify should expect to pay at least 60% of the family's annual tuition, until grant funds are fully distributed. Tuition grant applications will be accepted beginning in January for the following school year.
If your child is currently receiving special education services or desiring special education services, please read below.
- Providence has an academic support program (Selective Studies). This program helps students who have limited learning issues and is available to students if they have a current Educational-Psychological evaluation (less than 2 years old). Students receiving academic support must have an A/B average and be able to meet the rigor of a college-preparatory curriculum. Providence cannot accommodate students with certain conditions such as Asperger's Syndrome, Autism, and NLD.
Click HERE to access the 2016-2017 application for admission.